The Gait Harness System
Purchasing & Ordering
Purchasing & Ordering
Purchasing & Ordering the Gait Harness System
What does the GHS cost?
Contact us for a free quote and access to our product pricing page link. Second Step products are sales tax exempt within the domestic US.
How much does it cost to ship?
Purchase price includes complimentary shipping and handling on orders shipped within the domestic US. International clients, contact us for shipping fees.
How do I purchase & order?
Option 1: Easily submit the Order Form online.
Option 2: We take orders via telephone (see below).
Option 3: Alternatively, download the PDF Order Form and email, mail, or fax it to us (see below).
Second Step, Inc.
P.O. Box 565
Anna Maria FL 34216-0565
- GHS Order Form information is easy to submit online. We also take orders via telephone. Alternatively, you may download the order form and email, mail, or fax it to us.
- We accept direct payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, PayPal, bank draft, check, and wire transfer.
- We also offer PayPal Credit, a credit account you can use to make your GHS purchase (subject to credit approval). Additionally, we offer LendingClub personal loans, which you can use to make your GHS purchase (subject to credit approval).
- Medical facilities/practitioners must submit orders with a PO number.
- We can bill auto and worker’s compensation insurance with your claim adjuster’s written authorization and provision of claim number.
- We can bill a funding organization which provides us written approval and authorization.
- We do not bill third-party payers. This includes private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- If you have private insurance, contact us for the HCPCS codes with which your insurance may reimburse you post purchase.
- Medicare considers specialty standing frame and walking frame durable medical therapy equipment such as the GHS to be a “noncovered item.”
- Medicaid may limit coverage for equipment such as the GHS to children under age 14. Pre-authorizations must be submitted by a state-contracted DME company in your area. If the user is over age 14, you may investigate Medicaid waiver programs and alternate funding assistance in your state.
- Consumer purchase may qualify you for an IRS Medical Expense Deduction.
- Contact us for information on our flex pay layaway plan.
Full payment is required in advance of any order shipment. Second Step manufactures custom merchandise. No refunds will be given on any order. All sales, leases, lease-to-owns and layaways are final.
If you have any questions on Order Form completion, call us at 877-299-(STEP) 7837.
Second Step, Inc., at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse service or sale to anyone for any reason.
GHS products are not designed to treat or cure any issue, condition or disease. Results vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with the treating doctor or health care provider regarding health-related questions, assessments, and recommendations, including addressing the client’s specific medical issues, limitations, or needs. Second Step manufactures custom merchandise. No refunds will be given on any order. All sales, leases, lease-to-owns and layaways are final.
Contact Us Today
We are here to help you
For personalized attention, please call or email us today. We will take the time to answer all your questions about how the Gait Harness System is helping people walk again, and whether it could be right for you.