What does the GHS cost?
Contact us for a free quote and access to our product pricing page link. Second Step products are sales tax exempt within the domestic US.
How much does it cost to ship?
Purchase price includes complimentary shipping and handling on orders shipped within the domestic US.
How do I purchase & order?
Step 1. Download and complete the Order Form2019 Second Step Product Order Form v5
Step 2. Select how you want to submit the Order Form:
Call 877.299.STEP (7837)
Scan & Email
Second Step, Inc.
PO Box 565
Anna Maria FL 34216-0565
Wire transfer contact us
Purchase Online via PayPal
- You may return GHS Order Form information to us via secure e-fax, scanned email, or mail.
- Of course, you can also place your order via telephone. We are open Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5 pm ET to process telephone orders.
- We accept direct payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, PayPal, bank draft, check, and wire transfer.
- Second Step offers PayPal Credit, a credit account you can use to make your GHS purchase (subject to credit approval).
- See if you qualify for PayPal financing, and if you are eligible for PayPal’s “No interest if paid in full in 6 months” offer.
- Medical facilities/practitioners must submit orders with a PO number.
- We can bill auto and worker’s compensation insurance with your claim adjuster’s written authorization and provision of claim number.
- Second Step may bill a funding organization who provides us written approval and authorization.
- We do not bill third-party payers, such as private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- If you have private insurance, contact us for the HCPCS codes with which your insurance may reimburse you post purchase.
- Medicare considers specialty standing frame and walking frame durable medical therapy equipment such as the GHS to be a “noncovered item.”
- Medicaid may limit coverage for equipment such as the GHS to children under age 14. Pre-authorizations must be submitted by a state-contracted DME company in your area. If the client is over age 14, you may investigate Medicaid waiver programs and alternate funding assistance in your state.
- Consumer purchase may qualify you for an IRS Medical Expense Deduction.
- Contact us for information on our flex pay layaway plan.
Full payment is required in advance of any order shipment. Second Step manufactures custom merchandise. No refunds will be given on any order. All sales, leases, lease-to-owns and layaways are final.
If you have any questions on Order Form completion, call us at 877-299-(STEP) 7837.
Second Step, Inc., at its discretion, reserves the right to refuse service or sale to anyone for any reason.